Jeo Radio is expanding! To move forward with our new vision for the station, we are looking for a variety of people.
Greater London’s Asian music radio station, bringing authentic & energy-filled content to the community. Our audience loves hearing the most up-to-date music alongside the occasional throwback to take them back to when they were younger. Our audience follow us on multiple mediums and enjoys interacting with a media outlet that's relevant to them.
Jeo Radio is about to get a whole lot bigger! We broadcast across Greater London on many platforms including DAB, MW, Apps and digital platforms.
We have full time and part time openings for the following posts:
- We need 4 Customer Relations Managers
- W/E Presenters
Full Training provided for all posts with flexible hours and opportunity to work from home or office. We welcome applications from people with experience of life who love to meet people.
The ideal Customer Relations Manager candidates would have to:
- Provide a proven track record of results and achievements.
- Build & maintain effective customer relationships.
- Have exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- On offer is a very competitive and generous package.
You will also have:
- Excellent numeracy skills and strong written and verbal communication.
The ideal Presenter candidates must have:
- Experience of working on air and able to use studio equipment
- Knowledge of different genres of music particularly Asian music
- Be available for outside broadcasts and events
- Flair for creativity on and off air.
Full training will be provided to the right candidates.
You will need to have a driving license and send your CV & cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries call us at +447708598188
All Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.